Hong Kong is a reputable financial center with well-developed legal system which creates a favorable environment for doing business. Moreover, English is the second common language in Hong Kong this eliminated the concern of communication problems. These advantages attract people to work in Hong Kong and the application of work permit increased.
We provide service to customer, either company or individual for the application of work permit in Hong Kong. Our experience helps our customer to smooth their application with an effective and reasonable cost.
Applicants who are not non-local graduates but possess special skills, knowledge or experience of value to and not readily available in the HKSAR may apply to come to work under the General Employment Policy (“GEP”)
Qualifications for Applying “GEP”:
- There is no security objection and no known record of serious crime in respect of the applicant;
- The applicant has a good education background, normally a first degree in the relevant field, but in special circumstances, good technical qualifications, proven professional abilities and/or relevant experience and achievements supported by documentary evidence may also be accepted;
- There is a genuine job vacancy;
- The applicant has a confirmed offer of employment and is employed in a job relevant to his academic qualifications or working experience that cannot be readily taken up by the local work force; and
- The remuneration package including income, accommodation, medical and other fringe benefits is broadly commensurate with the prevailing market level for professionals in the HKSAR.
?Document Requirement for Work Permit Application:
- Application form with relevant parts duly completed and signed;
- A copy of the sponsor's Business Registration Certificate, Certificate of Incorporation and / or Memorandum of Incorporation and Articles of Association
- Financial standing of the sponsor / sponsor's company (income tax return, trading profit and loss account, profit tax return)
- Company staff list with salary offered and position held and list of expatriate staff previously or currently recruited from overseas
- A copy of the applicant's service contract or letter of appointment with details of post, salaries and benefits
- Full description of the applicant's post
- Details, with proof, of applicant's academic qualifications and experience relevant to the post, e.g. copies of diplomas, certificate and testimonials
- A letter, with supporting proof from the employer (if possible), stating the reason why the post cannot be filled locally
- If the applicant is to replace someone already working in Hong Kong, the personal particulars and his whereabouts (if know) should be given
- If the applicant is to fill a new post, explain why his / her services are essential;
- Evidence of the applicant's past residence in Hong Kong (if any)